Service Level Agreement
The purpose of this Service Level Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the SNG Technologies Ltd. IT’s.
This document provides SNG IT’s Service Level Agreement for the following products:
- Advanced Export (Atlassian JIRA)
- Retrospective Tools for Jira (Atlassian JIRA)
- Replay for Jira (Atlassian JIRA)
- Retrospective Tools (Monday.com)
- Funnels (Monday.com)
SNG Technologies Ltd. aims to respond within 24 hours to new support requests and provide an update at least every 48 hours for existing support requests, although we frequently respond much faster. With clients working across many different time zones, we try to prioritise our support requests, so that we can provide the best level of support for all our customers across several continents. We take exceptional effort to provide support in accordance with our SLA, but can not be held responsible for delays caused by the Client or for reasons outside of SNG control.
Our Product Support SLA covers SNG products exclusively and does not cover support of Atlassian, Monday.com or any third party software.
Business hours and response time
SNG IT’s business hours are from 9 am to 17 pm CET, Monday through Friday. All support requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We constantly monitor our support channels for any critical issues.
- Help regarding purchased SNG products with a valid commercial license
- Assistance with configuring SNG products
- Guidelines and best practices on SNG products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with SNG products
- Phone, Skype, Zoom, Google Meet support
Support does not include
- Support for customers without a valid license
- Support in any language other than English and Polish.
You can request support by:
- Submitting a ticket through service desk ([email protected])
Apps for Atlassian
Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Community are monitored by our Support Team and answered on a reasonable-effort basis.
Over the years a large and active Atlassian community has grown up. Generally this community is a powerful resource for you to make use of.
The primary way to interact with this community is through the Atlassian Answers Forum. It is here that you will find suggestions, help, advice and good practice.
SNG cannot be held liable for any advice given by third parties or through the Atlassian Answers Forum.