Available on the Atlassian Marketplace
Funnels for Jira is an app providing ability to visualise sales, marketing or development funnels and journey of items through the workflow (statuses).
This app provides tools to create 2 types of funnels:
Classic Funnel Chart
This view lets you visualise traditional funnel showing number of issues per column (by default a column contains single Status, but you can configure it to contain more, as well as change the order of columns).
This chart can be used to show any workflow, but is typically used to show sales or marketing funnels.
Tree / Journey Chart
This view shows transitions of issues between columns and takes into account the whole activity log of issues (by default a column contains single Status, but you can configure it to contain more, as well as change the order of columns).
This chart can be used to show any workflow, but it's useful to show:
- sales or development journey of issues
- visualise which paths of the workflow are used the most/the least
- how many steps are necessary to reach certain columns
- find bottlenecks in the workflow
- use count of issues or weight values to show relative size of nodes in diagrams (any numerical field can be used to provide weights)
- drill down to show column transitions of individual items
- customise graphs:
- create custom workflows (assign Jira Statuses to columns)
- show or hide any columns in the workflow
- change scale of nodes
- freely pan and zoom graphs
- save configurations and reuse them